“Have you seen my energy anywhere? It seems like I have misplaced it. “
If that sounds like you, you are not alone. I am hearing this so much from my clients and students right now. Some have really good reasons for feeling this way; having battled illness or loss. But others are puzzled. Nothing ‘big and bad’ has happened… so why feel so drained of energy?
We have all been at home and not adventuring as much as we have in the past. We have been exposed to a lot of media and anxiousness about a variety of situations. And we just might be picking up on the energy of the people around us. We may have gotten stuck in a rut… of wearing the same pajama bottoms to ZOOM meetings, and eating the same things that we know how to cook without having to think. It’s time to juice things up!
Here’s some tips to add some energy back into your life.
Your Home’s Feng Shui:
All this time at home. Does your home JUICE you, or ZAP you? Meaning, does it bring you joy or does it bring you energy down? There are quick things you can do to ramp the positive energy up in your home that does not required full scale redecorating.
- Reduce the amount of brown and tan colors – these are earth energy – comforting but not uplifting. Put a bright table cloth on a brown table, and switch the brown pillows on the coach for something bright!
- Release or put away the silk plants and bring in some live ones or cut flowers -this adds instant life force energy.
- Add Green, Bright Blue, Purple, Red and bright pops of color in your space. This ramps the WOOD and FIRE energy, great for uplifting your home’s energy ( choose bright clear colors… not muddy ones)
- Add more lighting. Order some tiny twinkle lights on copper wire to weave among your live plants. Use multiple light sources in a room. It ramps up the FIRE energy and adds fun and sparkle. Open the curtain and the blinds and bring in the sun.
- Reduce the people sounds from the television. People talking about negative subjects holds a downer vibration in your space. Turn on your favorite music, and do a tiny dance in your space.
- Pull out your essential oils, and use some Lemon or Wild orange in your space to brighten up your thoughts and joy level
- Find some boxes ( from your Amazon stash) and box up some of your knickknacks and mementos. You don’t need to release them. Just give them a break for now and place them in a closet. Notice how much lighter your space feels without a lot of STUFF. Choose a couple of your absolutely favorite items to be on display.
Healthy Home Tips:
- Check your work spaces and sleeping spaces for how much electrical energy you are exposed to. This makes your body tired, and can also lead to a number of illnesses. You can check EMF’s with a downloadable app for your smartphone. Just move electronics further from your body, especially underneath your desk. While you are at it… how far away can you move that WiFi router from your body?
- What’s in the kitchen? Food has energy, and fresh foods like fruits and veggies uplift the energy of your kitchen, and then also your body!
- What is the air like? Open some windows, and bring the fresh air in daily. Check the products you use for cleaning and make sure nothing toxic is making it way into your home.
- And if you choose to change your home décor, make sure you find ‘no VOC’ paints, and check how much the other items your are purchasing will off gas. If you already remodeled, and it smells ‘new’ (i.e.. Chemicals) just open the windows, bring in live plants and you can remedy the situation.
Personal Feng Shui
- Start the day with some different clothing. Wear some bright colors. Do something different with your hair. ( Have you seen the fun hair color crayons?) Changing what you wear will make your body feel different.
- Assess the foods you are consuming. If you are in a food rut, think of what you can change this week to spice things up.
- Vitamins. Sometimes we need some extra help giving your body what it needs. Vitamin B’s are really good for you when you have been under stress… and haven’t we all. I take one called Active B complex.
- Be in the Sunlight and connect your feet with the healing power of the Earth. Both of these are ways to re-balance your body from outside energy drainers, and boost fatigued immune systems. In as little as 30 minutes a day you body can feel a difference
If reading this whole list made you tired… just choose one thing, and then make sure you are getting extra rest and sleep. Every day you can add one new energizer to your routine. Before you know it, your Joy Juice will be flowing again!
LuAnn Cibik, Interior Alignment® Master Educator, Soul Coaching® Advanced Trainer
“I am delighted to connect with you here in The Linn Academy. I have been a full time Interior Alignment practitioner, and Soul Coaching Practitioner since 2003. It’s has been an amazing career, and I feel my life is so blessed being able to assist people with creating their best life.
If you would like to work with me privately, I am offering distance consultations with people all over the world. I also offer certification programs in feng shui, space clearing and Soul Coaching® and Forest Therapy. It would be such a joy to connect with you.”
by Felicia D'Haiti, Interior Alignment® Master Teacher, Soul Coaching® TrainerEarly on, I vowed that I would never be a teacher like so many of my relatives, including my parents, had been. Anytime anyone would bring up the possibility, I immediately and...
by Christina Barthelemy, Interior Alignment Feng Shui and Space Clearing PractitionerSometimes your biggest calling can come when you least expect it. This happened to me a few years ago on a very regular day. I had just gotten home from work and, as I...
by Denise Linn, Founder, The Linn Academy There are times to just letting go and go with the flow can be a life saver. As a young teen, I had a flowing river that saved me. Or a least that’s what it seemed like. At that time in my life, there were...
by LuAnn Cibik, Interior Alignment® Master Educator, Soul Coaching® Advanced TrainerHave you ever had a goal that you just can’t seem to attain? One where you struggle, push, and it feels like you are paddling upstream… and still you are no closer to...
by Felicia D'Haiti, Interior Alignment® Master Teacher, Soul Coaching® TrainerOne of the most challenging transitions I made when teaching middle school students was to move from teaching in a more traditional format to an enrichment course in which...
by Denise Linn, Founder, The Linn AcademyAlmost five decades ago, I married a man I barely knew—that’s another story. I was living in Hawaii at the time. Right after we were married, he said, “If we are really married, you’ll move to Northern California...
by Bill Schwingel, Interior Alignment® Master TeacherWhat does abundance mean? It’s a word that has a certain expectation to it: money, money, money (cue Broadway’s Cabaret).While it may feel like money makes the world go around, does money in fact tie...
by Meadow Linn, Advanced Soul Coaching® PractitionerRecipe from The Mystic Cookbook by Denise and Meadow Linn, Hay House 2012 (Reprinted with permission)In some cultures rice is considered a gift from the gods and is treated with great respect. It’s often...
by Terry Bowen, Soul Coaching® Trainer, Interior Alignment® Advanced Practitioner, Clutter Clearing PractitionerI was proud that I had worked my way up from Customer Services Agent, answering customer calls and queries to Project Manager, where I helped...