The Linn Academy Spotlight Member Application
The purpose of the Linn Academy is to help those graduates actively seeking clients to shine their light out into the world, to protect our trademark and create a community of sharing and mutual support who are graduates of our programs.
SPOTLIGHT MEMBERSHIP is a step above Shining Stars; in that they hold multiple certification or just want to have a more upfront presence in the Linn Academy as they are full time professionals in their offerings. A Spotlight members are listed as SHINING STAR member (with marketing and other benefits) in every program that they are certified in. They are also listed and featured on this website as a spotlight Practitioner and on our Facebook Fan page for The Linn Academy. We also will have these members be priority speakers for our various teleconferences and other events. And Spotlight members may also submit information about the workshop or events that are holding in any of the certification they hold. ( Those who offer certification programs will need to still maintain their Active Teacher membership level to submit certification programs for approval and posting)
As with all membership levels, this one also requires that the Spotlight member be in good standing with the Linn Academy, as a shining representation of our ethics and codes.
Step one: Complete the form below agreeing to the code of ethics and affirming your agreement to your license agreement(s), and ot be listed online.
Code of Ethics for all Linn Academy Graduates
As a condition of being listed online as a licensed graduate of our system, I agree to the following code of ethics.
• I will act with integrity towards clients and the Linn Academy Practice materials will be maintained at all times;
• I will maintain an ethical, compassionate and professional relationship with clients and peers,
• I will practice the embodiment of The Linn Academy principals of generosity of spirit within the The Linn Academy community and participation in events, and in all client interactions.
• I will honor that the educational materials from my certification are trademarked processes and materials, and honor that this is copyright protected. I promised to used this trademarked material as outline in my license agreement
• I will treat each individual with a depth of kindness and compassion.
• I will support and cheer on the accomplishments of other Linn Academy graduates
• I will value diversity and respect the individual truth of each soul.
• I will agree to all the terms and conditions in the current license agreement for my certification and level.
The Next Step to become a SPOTLIGHT member:
- Once you have complete the form above, You will be contacted with confirmation of your approval
- Prepare your bio. It can be as long as you wish, however, we recommend less than 700 words. You may also include a separate section with testimonials.
- Find and send your head shot photo. Photos should be sized to 300px W X 350px H. People want to connect with your face, so please make sure that your eyes are clearly visible, and as if you were looking at your potential client!
- Create a list of all your contact and marketing information. This can include Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and other social media outlets.
- Paypal invoice can be sent for $225 (or use the link below)
- Send your bio, contact info and photo to email@example.com
$225 for one year
Spotlight Membership Renewal subscription
$200 a year